STANDARD RENTAL AGREEMENT
The rental firm shown on the front side, independent Licence of Eurolain rent a car (owner) does hareby rent to the person signing thiw Agreement (renter), acting for himself and / or on behalf of any person of entily which has undertaken the obligation to pay the rent and any all other charges incurred under this Agreement. The vehicle described in the first page with all tires, tools, accessories equipment, keys and vehicle documents. This above rental is subject, stictly and exclusively, to the terms and special Agreement herein and in the front page of this Agreement appear, printed or written:
1. Renters if more than one, undertake jointly and separately all coligations deriving herein from, and they shall cover them towards the owner, as well any owners legal claims deriving from, or pertaining to, or relating to this Agreement and its performance.
2. By this Agreement the execution of which is considered to be a receipt for the delivery of the vehicle it is specificaly agreed that the vehicle shall be used by the renter in full compliancy of its provisions. Renter does not acquire any other, whatsoever, right on the vehicle. Any service to or replacement of a part or accessory to the vehicle during rental must have owners prior approval.
3. Renter shall return vehicle to owner in same condition as received, except for ordinary wear, to location where rented, or to such as set forth in the first page, if 5 such, on the due date specified herein. Any delay in case of theft. In this above case owner may claim any / all damages / losses may he suffer, stand still days atc. (regardless to C.D.W. clause).
4. Owner reserves the right to terminate unilaterally this Agreement in case vehicle is illegaly driven and / or violation of traffic laws and regulations and / or violations of the herein set forth terms have been noticed. Such termination may be made through the Police. Owner as well reserves the right to terminate this Agreement any time offering a replacement vehicle provided tis does not change essentially what has been initially egreed. By and from the time of unilateral termination of the Agreement rental is disolved and all consequences of article 3 above apply.
5. Should the vehicle be damaged or lost during rental, renter is obliged, independently regardless cause from any default, to pay to owner right away without any objection the amount of such loss or damage any prevalting retain price, plus owners related expenses, including loss of use except as follows:
a) Theft, if vehicle is used in a accordance with all items and conditions of the Agreement renter is not responsible for theft of vehicle unless it is left unattended without all doors locked, windows up and keys removed, thus being evident renters negligence.
b) Collision damage walver C.D.W. if vehicle is used in accordance with all terms and conditions of this Agreement renters responsibility of loss of or a damage to vehicle arising from collision, or recover, or normally considered comprehensive losses, provided additionally that vehicle was used in full compliance with all Traffic Regulations in force, is determined as follows.
If renter declines the Collision Damage Walver “C.D.W.” renters rensponsibility is limited to maximum amount set on the published officially approved (from N.T.O.) tariff rates and conditions of each year or. If renter accepted oblision Damage Walver or renters rensponsibility is further included to the amount set on the published officially approved (from N.T.O.) tariff rates and conditions of each year.
C.D.W. term is owners walver or renters responsibility: IT IS NOT INSURANCE. IF VEHICLE IS USED BY PERSONS OTHER THAN RENTER OR ANY ADDITIONAL RENTER OR IS USED BY RENTER OR ANYONE ELSE IN VIOLATION OF THIS AGREEMENT RENTER SHALL BE RENSPONSIBLE TO OWNER REGARDLESS IS CAUSE OR NOT REGARDLESS IF HE HAS ACCEPTED C.D.W.
Repair valus any payable as per estimation of the vehicles type official Dealer in Greece, or any, if such is not available locally. Repair Shop selected by the owner. The value of vehicle lost is the prevailing retail price of such is not official Dealer including the cost for circulation plates / numbers, cost of loss of use of a vehicle at least equal to rent per day for vehicle lost.
6. The use of the vehicle is under any circumstances prohibited, and such use is equal to use of a vehicle theft:
a) by any third person without first obtaining owners consent
b) by anyone under age 23
c) by anyone who is more qualified driver, or by anyone who’s licence has been issued within 12 months fromrental date or whose licence has been with help revoked or suspended within the previous year. d) to carry persons or property for hire
e) to proper or row any vehicle, treiler or odject
f) in any race test or contest
g) for any illegal purpose or commission of a crime
h) to instruct an unlicenced person in operation on vehicle
I) to overload the vehicle beyond its capacity
j) to travel out of Greece, unless otherwise herein stipulated
k) while under the influence of alcohol or other inloxicants like drugs or narcotics
l) on the other than a paved road or greded or driveway
m) in an unsafe , reckless, negligent way
n) not in full compliance to Traffic Laws and Regulation Such prohibited use of the vehicle is a violation of this
Agreement and if it has occured VOIDS ALL LIABILITIES, MAKES VEHICLE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE RECOVERY BY THE OWNER VOIDS C.D.W. AND PAI AND MAKES RENTER RENSPONSIBLE FOR ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE TO REGARDLESS OF CAUSE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO OWNERS EXPENSES INCLUDING LOSS OF USE.
7. Owner is not rensponsible for loss of any property carried by the vehicle and / or abandonded in if after it has been returned regardless of cause.
8. All charges and other amounts billed pursuant to this Agreement are payable by renter in cast condition or rental.
9. CALCULATION OF CHARGES WHICH RENTER ACCEPTS TO PAY OWNER IS AS FOLLOWS A) Time and kilometers charges are computed on daily or week basis. Rental day is 24 hours. Kilometers charges are computed by this odometer. Minimum charges is one day plus 100 kilometers. B) If vehicle returned with less fuel than when rented, renter shall pay for refueling.
C) C.D.W. term where applicable is computed at daily charge set forth on front side. Daily charge set forthon reverse side . Daily charge is due for each full or partial day.
D) Personal Accident insurance PAI charges is applicable, computed at daily charge set forth on reserveside. Daily charge is due for each full or partial rental day. These are optional insurance coverages. Certificate of summary describing benefits and exclusions is available at renting location. E) Value of any and taxes and other fees imposed of this Agreement and / or the relative invoice.
F) And all tines and / or penalties imposed by State of Municipal or other competent Authorities legalexpenses and any all other expenses imposed to renter during rental period mainly due to violation of Traffic Laws and regulations and illegal parking fines regardless cause.
G) Charges pertaining to the loss of use for the owner because of tines imposed and relative to itadministrative reception of the vehicle. Equal at least to the rental value according to this Agreement recovery expenses of the vehicle equal at least to the rental value according to this Agreement Recovery expenses and all other expenses related to the performance of this Agreement. H) Interest on all best due amounts at the rate of 25% per annum.
All above debiting is subject to audit. If upon audit an error is found renter accepts his supplementary debiting regardless if the paid cash or by credit card.
10. Renter is being covered during rental period by insurance policy in accordance with Greek legistation for third party liability protection.
11. Renter should promptly report all accidents involving vehicle to both the owner and the police regardless cause within 24 hours at the latest. Should he fail to do as the above in 10 of this contract. Insurance cover is null and voil and the owner has no responsibility whatsoever, being always entire to claim whatever amount has been obliged to pay as well as for ramuneration for losses and damages identified by the owner because of this responsibility as such.
12. Renter shall be responsible for all traffic and parking violation fines and penalties and he shall promptly report such to the owner the latest within 48 hours or at return of the vehicle whichever occurs first, regardless cause being obliged to cooperate with the owner for release, if applicable, in any case of renters negligence he is responsible for any / all additional damage to the owner.
13. This Agreement and all the rights deriving from it are not assignable and / or transferable. Further renting of the vehicle or otherwise assessment to third parties is prohibited.
14. This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by Greek Laws and any and all disputes or claims shall be judged by the complement Greek Courts of Thessaloniki (regardless other local jurisdiction) Executed the date and in the place set forth on front side.